1. Windows Flip
Easily switch between open windows with the click of a button.1
2. Windows Start Button Press to launch your Start menu and search your PC or the Web if you have Windows Vista or later installed.
3. Media Center Control media playback from your keyboard.
4. Hot Keys Gain one-touch access to Windows Media Player, email, home, calculator, My Documents, zoom, instant messaging, and photos.
5. Taskbar Favorites for Windows® 7 Easily access programs in the Windows Taskbar with convenient keyboard shortcut keys. Rearrange icons in the Windows Taskbar by clicking and dragging, and the keys will automatically adapt to the new locations.
6. Scroll Wheel Move through documents and webpages quickly.
Point and click to enlarge and edit details by using the magnifier.2
Wireless Move around freely with less clutter and a confident wireless connection.
Extended Battery Life Experience fewer interruptions with longer battery life.
High Definition Optical Technology Enjoy high-performance optical technology for more precise, more responsive, and smoother tracking.
Device Stage Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings, and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard, and webcam products.
Enhanced F Keys Perform common commands from your keyboard.
Thin Profile Keys Appreciate a keyboard with quiet, responsive, thin-profile keys.
Spill Resistant Enjoy a beverage while you work. This keyboard is designed to withstand an accidental spill.
Compact Design Reduce clutter on your desk by using a keyboard that fits on your lap and complements your flat-screen monitor.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
**Products displayed do not necessarily reflect color selection. **
1For Windows, Windows Flip requires a PC running Windows Aero. If you are using Macintosh OSX v10.3 or higher, the Windows Flip/Instant Viewer button will start Exposé for Mac.
2Magnifier is not compatible with Direct3D API in full-screen mode, media players, OpenGL, and layered windows. If you are using Mac OS X, the magnifier enlarges text and images on the entire screen.