The NETGEAR FS605 is a powerful plug-and-play switch that connects at 10 or 100 Mbps and makes it easy to link as many as five computers or peripherals to your Ethernet network. You'll experience maximum performance for 10/100 Mbps devices with five ports that automatically sense the correct speed, and NETGEAR's Auto Uplink feature adjusts for different types of Ethernet cables. The FS605's sleek case has lights on the front for easy monitoring. Installation into your home network couldn't be simpler and, once connected and turned on, it begins cool and silent operation--without an internal fan.
FS605 Features: ● 5- port Fast Ethernet switch instantly expands your network
● Link up to 5 PC or Ethernet devices with a fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection
● Supports Windows® and Macintosh® platforms at speeds of up to 10 or 100 Mbps over Ethernet cables†
● Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode
● AutoUplink™ technology adjusts for two major types of connection cables
● Embedded plug-and-play technology—simply turn it on and it works