1. Does Estroven® Maximum Strength contain caffeine?
Yes, there is a small amount of green tea in Estroven® Maximum Strength which is a natural stimulant.
2. Will Estroven® Maximum Strength affect blood pressure?
The ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength are not known to have an effect on blood pressure. However, it is always advisable to speak with your healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
3. When is the best time to take Estroven® Maximum Strength?
The best time to take Estroven® Maximum Strength is in the morning with your breakfast. Food helps with the absorption of the vitamins and may help prevent stomach upset.
4. How long can I take Estroven® Maximum Strength?
The ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength are beneficial to women’s health.* While there have been no long-term side-effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength, speak with your healthcare professional about the length of time to take any dietary supplement.
5. Does Estroven® Maximum Strength contain estrogen?
No, Estroven® Maximum Strength does not contain synthetic estrogen. Soy Isoflavones interact with some of the same receptors as estrogen to help address your hormonal imbalance, but will not increase hormone levels.
6. Can I take more than the recommended serving of Estroven® Maximum Strength?
No, Estroven® Maximum Strength should be taken as directed.
7. Is it safe for me to take Estroven® Maximum Strength with other Estroven products?
Estroven® products are developed to be used individually to address hot flashes and night sweats as well as other menopausal symptoms. However, since there have been no side effects attributed to taking Estroven Maximum Strength with other Estroven products, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional to see if taking two Estroven products are appropriate for your individual situation.
8. Will Estroven® Maximum Strength cause weight gain?
No, Estroven Maximum Strength has not been found to cause weight gain. However during menopause, it is common for women to gain weight. Therefore, if you are concerned about excessive weight gain during menopause, please contact your healthcare professional as there can be many causes.
9. Can I take Estroven® Maximum Strength if I have had breast or ovarian cancer?
It is essential that you speak with your healthcare professional if you have specific medical concerns or are undergoing cancer treatment before taking any dietary supplement. However, there have been no major side effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Maximum Strength.
10. What is the difference between the 1 per day and the 2 per day Estroven® Maximum Strength?
Both products contain the same amount of soy isoflavones and black cohosh for hot flashes per serving and should provide the same benefits.* The two-a-day Estroven® Maximum Strength is the original product formula and is only sold in certain health food retailers. The convenient one-a-day formulation provides the same serving in just one tablet per day.
11. Will Estroven® Maximum Strength help with hair loss or vaginal dryness?
There is currently no clinical research indicating that Estroven® Maximum Strength will help prevent hair loss or vaginal dryness.
12. How long until I see results when taking Estroven® Maximum Strength?
Results vary based on each individual’s symptoms and needs. Some women notice improvement in seven to ten days but may take up to thirty days for optimal results.
13. Does Estroven® Maximum Strength contain soy?
Yes, Estroven® Maximum Strength contains soy. The soy isoflavones have been clinically proven to reduce hot flashes and night sweats*.
14. I recently read an article stating soy supplements are not effective in relieving menopausal symptoms. Is that true?
Isoflavones, a group of naturally occurring compounds found in soybeans, are among the most extensively-studied alternatives to estrogen therapy. But all isoflavones are not the same. Only soy isoflavones have more than 25 studies evaluating the effects of soy isoflavones on hot flashes since the first research was conducted in 1995. A statistical analysis of 17 studies, found that isoflavones reduced the frequency and severity of hot flashes by more than 50 percent. These results agree with a previously published statistical analysis that included 19 studies. Estroven® Maximum Strength is specifically formulated with a highly concentrated soy extract having the same ratio of beneficial isoflavones found in soybeans and unfermented soy foods.