Experience Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme, the haircolor that gives you rich, radiant color and silkier, shinier hair. With a separate ampoule of grape seed oil, Nutrisse starts nourishing while you color. Plus, it triple nourishes with the after color conditioner, enriched with avocado, olive, and shea oils.
Nutrisse is easy to use, smells great, does not drip, and provides 100% gray coverage. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color — available in a wide range of nourishing shades.
TRIPLE NOURISHING OILS
Nutrisse nourishes while it colors. Enriched with fruit oil concentrate, Nutrisse penetrates deep into hair to nourish and condition so that hair takes color better and holds it longer, from root to tip. The after color conditioner is enriched with avocado, olive, and shea oils, to protect against dryness while locking in moisture to keep your color radiant and your hair silky soft.
Hair Color by the Numbers: Nutrisse ranges from black (level 1) to extra light blonde (level 11). It is important to stay within two levels, either darker or lighter, than your natural color for the best result. The further you move away from your natural color, the more dramatic your results will be. That means your roots will be noticeable sooner. If you want to go lighter than your natural color, Nutrisse is designed to lift your hair up to two levels so that you can go from a dark brown to a light brown or a light brown to a blonde, for example, but not as far as a black to a blonde.
Hair Color by Tone: Tone is measured in warm, cool, red and natural. If you want to add warmth to your hair, choose warm, golden tones. Or, to keep it cool, try ash shades. Shades without a tone descriptor in their names, like Dark Brown, allow your natural color to show through and will provide the best gray coverage.
Use our shade selector chart to see our full range of shades and find the one that is right for you.
You will need: 1. Nourishing Creme Developer 2. Nourishing Color Creme 3. Fruit Oil Concentrate 4. Nourishing Conditioner 5. Gloves, towel, instruction leaflet
1. Prepare To Color Always read and follow the instruction sheet included in the box for both full head and touch-up applications. Beginning with dry, unwashed hair, wrap a towel around your shoulders and put the gloves on to protect your clothes and hands from the hair color. Twist off the top of the applicator and add the color creme to the developer, then add the fruit oil concentrate.
2. Mix the Color Put the applicator back on the developer bottle, cover the tip with your finger and shake to mix the formula.
3. Apply to Roots Start applying the color to your roots and fully saturate your hairline and temples.
4. Apply Through Ends Apply the rest of the color through the lengths and ends of your hair.
5. Wait 25-30 Minutes Leave the hair color on for 25-30 minutes, depending on how many grays you have and your hair texture.
6. Rinse & Condition Rinse your hair until the water runs clear. Apply the nourishing after color conditioner which is infused with avocado, olive and shea oils, and leaves your hair feeling silky and nourished. Leave the after color conditioner on for 2 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry and style your hair.