Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil is made with real, simple ingredients like cage-free eggs*, responsibly sourced oils, and vinegar
Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients
Hellmann’s is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, and preparing fresh salads
Also use Hellmann’s as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals
Contains 0 grams trans fats per serving
* At least 50% in every jar
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil – Our Commitment
Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil combines the creamy, rich taste you love from Hellmann's with the delicious goodness of olive oil. It's simple. Only the finest quality, non-GMO sourced ingredients – like cage free eggs*, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar – make it inside Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. Indeed, we’re on a mission to use 100% cage-free eggs and 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we’re already well on our way. No wonder we deliver the rich and creamy taste America loves.
Water, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used to Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Paprika Oleoresin.
Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
Recipe Idea: Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
• 1/3 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil • 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.) • 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs • 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning • 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped • 1/4 cup chopped red onion • 1/4 cup Italian dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425°. 2. Combine Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise Dressing mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. 3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. 4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Recipe Idea: Baked Chicken Caprese
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-1/4 lbs.) • 1/3 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil • 2 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs • 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, (about 1/4-inch thick) • 1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 thin slices • 4 large fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425°. 2. Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet. Evenly top with Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. 3. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes, topping with mozzarella during last 5 minutes of cook time. 4. Remove from oven and top with tomato slices and basil leaves.
Tip: Delicious when drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, 30 Ounces.