1. First, begin by combing your lashes
2. Create the look of extra long lashes using an eyelash curler. Carefully align the eyelash curler with your lashes and hold for five to ten seconds.
3. After lashes are curled, pull the wand out of the tube and wipe any excess product against the opening of the container - you can always add more later on.
4. Hold your mascara wand in one hand, and with the other, gently lift the eyelid back so you have full leverage to coat the lashes from root to tip.
5. Apply mascara at the base of your lashes and sweep down through the ends, wiggling the wand from side to side. This will coat the sides of the lashes too.